We learn and grow from being curious.
- Curious about what we are thinking and why we are thinking that way.
- Curious about what we are feeling and why we are feeling that way.
- Curious about other people.
- Curious about plants, animals, life…
Curiosity will give you endless lessons.
When we come to a situation thinking we know it all, we will miss all the things we don’t know, unless we are curious.
This curiosity series is a reminder of how to live curiously.
- Everything is a lesson in life. What lesson are you learning?
- Believe in yourself. Be curious if you think you can’t do it. Why do you think that?
- Have a beginner’s mindset. Think like a child. There is so much to learn.
- Ask Why? And other questions to help you understand.
- Spend time with curious people. They open you up to new experiences and knowledge.
- Be open to learning. Come in with an open mind. Be curious of others around you and what they have to say
- Take stock in your failures. The best lessons come from failure. Be curious why you failed. Evaluate-What worked, what didn’t work, what can I do differently.
- Get over yourself. Don’t worry about what others think. Just ask the question. Others that want that answer too.
- Think out of the box. Expand your mind. There is always another way of doing things.
Being curious is the path to growth.
What are you curious about this week?
How will that help you grow as a human?